This thin, light and luscious organic blanket is designed for fine-tuning your asanas and a fantastic bedspread and throw as well.
Half the weight and thickness of our "Art of Folding" wovens, our Level 4 Sanctuary yoga blanket is also designed to accent your bed, couch and asana practice.
- Handwoven, 100% unbleached organic cotton
- Proportionately sized for your yoga practice, meditation and lounging
- Asymmetrical striping on ends
- Simple embroidered "+" and "x" folding lines that assist in folding and as design accent
- Thinner and lighter to allow for wrapping during meditation and supporting when rolled under knees, ankles and behind the neck.
- Short and simple fringes that don't get in the way
- Sewn PRITI cotton label
- Dyed using Azo-free dyes (Dyes that do not split off aromatic amines some of which have proven to be carcinogenic)
- Modular mix and match sizes and colors that coordinate with all PRITI products
Dimensions: 58.5" x 81"
100% organic cotton khadi woven with azo free dyes
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
A PRITI exclusive. Imported.
natural/putty, natural/linen, natural/citron
Machine or hand wash cold, warm dryer or hang dry. Do not bleach.
We are seeking to continually support India's precious farmers who are in a GMO pesticide crisis (see our blog and our program "Sharing The Warmth".) We support the emerging fairly traded and organic cotton trade. All of our blankets are woven under the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a textile certification of compliance for the processing of fibers from certified organic agriculture. PRITI also makes a commitment to partner with companies that offer proper wages and salaries to all involved.